Once you've determined how it is you want to filter, tag and manage your data in CANDDi with your CRM information, the next step is to upload this data into CANDDi.Link.
Please make sure any upload is made with a .csv file.
To do this, we need to follow these steps:
1) Ensure the data is as clean and organised as you can, with the correct data under the correct headings.
Make sure only the relevant fields are uploaded as there are a limited number of data fields that can be mapped using CANDDi.Link. They are:
- Tags (How you want the Contacts tagged in CANDDi i.e Client, Prospect, Subscriber etc)
- Assigned To: Email Address (Who the Contacts will be assigned to in CANDDi)
- Email Address
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- First Name
- Last Name
- Full Name
- Phone Number
An example of an effective upload would look like so:
*TAGS: If there are multiple, make sure they are separated by a comma AND are all lower case. Any spaces must also be replaced with an underscore eg. Instead of "Ex Client" use "Ex_Client"
2) Drag and drop your .csv into CANDDi.Link to upload
3) For your first upload of any new set of data, you will need to "Create new table..."
DO NOT create new tables for every upload. It's important to use the same table format for future uploads where applicable, as this can duplicate tags. For further explanation on Tables, please see our FAQ here!
Once you have created the table name, you'll need to map your upload fields to make sure they fit CANDDi's (see below as an example)
4) Hit Submit and you should now see an "Upload Successful" screen!
Uploads can take up to maximum 24 hours to process all contacts and tags.
Once this is complete, you should automatically see a new Group of Streams in your Dashboard for CANDDi.Link, filtering out all of your identified visitors who match with your upload and those who don't.
Contacts will also begin to become assigned to the relevant users and appear in their "Assigned to..." streams.
If you run into any issues, please give our Support Team a call on 0161 414 1080