The streams dashboard is part of CANDDi were you can find all your streams listed. Within that view, you can edit rules, duplicate as well as share these streams with other users. Here is a quick walk through of how to navigate the stream dashboard.
After finding the dashboard through Settings > Streams Dashboard, you will have a view like this:
- Number of all the streams on CANDDi
- An option to share a stream (or multiple streams) with one or multiple users (more on that can be found here)
- A drop down list of all the actions you can take on a stream
- Gives a list of all the rules that apply to that particular stream
- Gives you the ability to edit those rules - add, delete, amend
- Allows you to change the name of the stream, its description and group that it belongs to
- Allows you to copy the same stream
- Allows you to delete the stream
If you need any help or further explanation, feel free to give us a call on 0161 414 1080 or drop us an email on email@example.com.