You might have noticed an option on the top bar on your CANDDi dashboard that says Score.
Unlike Lead score that scores your prospects, CANDDi scores you as a business and how well you're doing with the system.
It is to be used as guidance as well as insight to where perhaps you might want to focus on more (ie. driving traffic, assigning contacts, etc.)
To take it from the top:
- 72 in part blue part grey circle is the number that tells you straight away how effectively you are using CANDDi; the higher the score, the better!
- the flow chart below then measures 3 things:
- the traffic to your website
- how many visitors get identified down to their names and contact details
- how many of those contacts are then assigned to other CANDDi users
All of these measure your activity (ie. digital marketing to drive and identify people, passing the contacts to your sales team,...)