- The Excludes window is used to automatically tag Contacts who match a company/email/IP based pattern.
- Because CANDDi focuses on visitor level tracking, no visitor is actually blocked. Those that you exclude will still be visible in the Excluded stream, but not any of your other streams.
Using the Modal:
1. The Excludes window can be found under the Settings -> Excludes Filter on the top menu
(NOTE: This is only available for the Users with admin privileges)
2. The window has three sections
3. Once the settings have been completed press Save then the exclude settings will be saved and will be applied to any Visitors going forwards.
The settings are not applied to any existing Contacts.