Reports allow queries on the CANDDi database to show summary data / different data in the CANDDi dashboard
At the moment it's not possible for Users to create their own reports - however CANDDi can create dedicated reports for your company
This document shows how to run the reports and to get the data from them
1. In the drop-down menu at the top select Actions -> Reports
2. By default this will say "No Reports found" (in this case contact email@example.com should you require custom reports)
3. If it says the name of a report the click the Run button
4. The dialog will close and the report will start running
5. You will be notified when the Report is complete and then you can head to Reports > Downloads to download your report.
6. You can then analyse the report using Microsoft Excel etc...