The Callback trigger enables developers to register a web-hook (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webhook) which will be triggered when a Visitor triggers an action within CANDDi.
This is most typically used to update CRM / Lead Generation platforms with the data in CANDDi
This trigger can be added to any stream when first created or by editing an existing stream.
Select EDIT TRIGGERS
Then add the CALLBACK TRIGGER
You will need to supply CANDDi with a webhook callback URL which can accept a HTTP POST request. Eg: https://example.com/callback.php
This trigger can be set to fire when
- a Contact first enters this stream
- a Contact leaves this stream
- a Contact in this stream starts a new session
When this trigger fires then an HTTP POST will be made on this webhook. This HTTP POST will contain (in the post body) details about
- The Stream (or streams) which triggered this
- The Contact who triggered this