If you have included the Google Analytics information in the code you created using the email integration wizard, you can use this to create a custom stream specifically for web traffic that has clicked through that particular email.
- Click the New + button next to your streams
- From the list, click REFERRERS
- Scroll down and select Google Campaign
- On the right, click select, then choose any selected value.
- In the box that says Select an option or add your own, you can then either type/paste in the name of your email campaign or select from the drop down.
- Click the button ADD RULE BELOW
- On the next page, click the button PREVIEW AND SAVE
- Name the stream
- Click save STREAM AND CONTINUE
Or you can choose to create a stream for a particular campaign straight after you've generated a code for it. More on how to do that have a look at this FAQ.
Ran into problems? Give us a call on 0161 414 1080, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be more than happy to help.