We Create The Account
When you come to set up a new account, you should first email email@example.com, giving:
- the new account name
- the name of the Key User
- the URL that needs to be tracked.
Send the client their code
Once this account has been created, you should go to the dashboard, copy the tracking code and send it to the client, to be put in the header or footer of every page of their website.
If you can't find the tracking code, look here.
Now you can set up the account
1. Once the client has put the code on their website (ASAP), you can check whether the tracking code has been put on all the web pages using this chrome extension.
Check a few pages, make sure you can see the CANDDi logo in the URL bar.
2. Fill in all the forms on the website, and check that the form details are being pulled through into the CANDDi Dash. (Are you now in the Identified stream? Can you see your email address in the profile? If there are problems, see here or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
You can also tag all the forms up at this point. (Tag Forms as Enquired)
3. Colour code the Capture by going to the identify drop down list then select CANDDi capture.
Click on the blue pencil to edit the capture.
Once you have clicked on the blue pencil it should bring you to the following screen (see image below). Click "Edit Question" and there will be a "change design" tab on the right hand side of the screen where you are able to change the colours of the capture. Once you have done this select Preview :).
4. Set up triggers on streams however you like, make sure to make some for the Capture stream - for you and for the Key User, to begin with.
This concludes the setup process, please get in touch at email@example.com if you are unsure of anything!