Usually when you download and run the Outlook Plugin from CANDDi.to/Outlook, it will require a CANDDi login the first time you reopen Outlook after installation.
If you don't want to log in (e.g. if you don't have a CANDDi user account), you can disable the login function before installing the plugin. In this case, follow these steps for installation:
1) Run StopLogin
- You will need to "allow" it to make changes to the registry.
3) Download the plugin from Canddi.to/outlook
- Run the downloaded file, then close Outlook and reopen it.
- If you get an error saying something about VSTO, please see here.
4) You should now be able to see the CANDDi Enabled/Disabled box when you are creating an email in Outlook, as shown here: "How do I know the Outlook Plugin Is Working?"
If you want to re-enable the login prompt, please run StartLogin.
If you want any further info, please don't hesitate to call us on 0161 414 1080, or email email@example.com. :)