A quick tour of a Contact:
1) The visitor's contact details
2) If a contact has more than one value it will show as "+ more companies" you will need to click on this for more info, or to edit the info manually:
3) Location - Not always the location of the person, sometimes server, see here for more info.
4) Assign, exclude or share the visitor here.
5) View, add or remove tags here (click list view to edit)
6) More info on the IP address(/es) the visitor has been browsing from
7) Shows which browsers the individual has used to get to your site.
8) If the visitor has filled in the CANDDi Capture on your website, you can view their answer here
9) Info on what brought the visitor to your site every time they visited; you have the pie chart view, or detail view, or list view
10) Details of everything the visitor did on your site under Activities
11) If they filled in any forms/did any searches while on your website, their answers will be under "More Info"
If you're looking for any more tips on how to do things in your CANDDi Dashboard, you might want to see these...
Alternatively, give us a ring on 0161 414 1080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!