Before you can track youtube links using canddi.download, your channel needs a custom URL (which looks much nicer anyway and is super easy to do!)
If your Youtube channel is qualified (you need to have had your channel more than 30 days and have 100 subscribers - we can help you with this) you can:
- Sign in to YouTube and go to your advanced account settings.
- Under "Channel settings", select the link to claim your custom URL.
- In the "Get a custom URL" box, you'll see the custom URL(s) that you've been approved for. You can't change these, but you may need to add a few letters or numbers to make the URL unique to you.
- Select the box next to "I agree to the Terms of Service", then click Change URL.
- Keep in mind that the custom URL will be linked to both your YouTube channel and your Google+ identity. Once your URL has been approved, you can't request to change it. When you're sure that this is the URL that you want, click Confirm choice.
Once selected, your audience can reach your channel by going to either
youtube.com/yourcompany Both URLs will redirect to your channel homepage.
Then follow this FAQ to create a redirect for your Youtube link as normal with CANDDi.download!
Need any help? Get in touch at email@example.com, or call 0161 414 1080.