Our friends over at eShot love CANDDi’s email integration so much, they’ve made it even easier for their clients to benefit from the incredible insight CANDDi provides. By following the next steps you’ll be able to get the CANDDi tracking within your eShot email campaigns super quickly…
How to get it set up -
1) Within your eShot Dashboard in the ‘Available Services’ section, you will see a button labelled ‘CANDDi’ which will be grey until you complete the setup. In order to get started, click on ‘Settings’ in the top right.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you’ll see the following section. You need to get your CANDDi Account ‘slug’ and ‘API key’. Your slug is the ‘name’ part of your CANDDi account, so if your dashboard is https://canddi-motors.canddi.com/ your ‘slug’ is canddi-motors
3) To get your ‘CANDDi APi’, open up your CANDDi Dashboard in another window and click on ‘Settings’ in the top right
4) In the ‘API Keys’ section, request a new key by clicking the ‘click here’ highlighted in orange text. Copy your API key.
5) Type in your ‘slug’ and paste in your ‘CANDDi API’ key and click on the ‘Test’ button. You’ll be notified that it’s all working correctly.
6) Within you eShot Dashboard, the CANDDi button under Available Services will now be green, confirming it’s all set up (Yay!)
How to put CANDDi in your next campaign -
In order to make sure you’ve got CANDDi in your next campaign, create your campaign as you normally would do, and when you see the following screen, tick both boxes and you’re done! (If you don’t see this section, contact your eShot Account Manager for help)
From now on, whenever you send out a campaign through eShot, a new stream will be created within your CANDDi dashboard (only you will see this, so make sure you share the stream with other users if they need to see it too).
You’ll also see a new tab in your eShot History section called ‘CANDDi Enhanced’ - this will give you a summary of your recipients CANDDi profile within eShot.
How to include Google Analytics in eShot -
In the summary section of the email campaign (just prior to Test)....
Simply complete the three Google Analytics boxes...
The Campaign field can then be streamed within CANDDi so you can see all the Identified profiles who clicked through that particular campaign.
If you have any questions let us know, our eShot clients who already have this set up are loving this, we hope you do too!