If your company logo is white, then you will need to add a coloured background so that it's viewable. Below are the steps on how to do this.
1. Once you have uploaded your company logo and clicked save and it's white you will need to do the following:
2. Find ' <div class="navbar-header" ' in view design:
3. Then please insert: style="background-colour:#000'> after it.
(#000 will add a black background, if you want a different colour then please enter the correct hex code)
4. After this, in the box below please do the same and paste: style="background-color:#000">
5. Finally click 'Save' and your logo will show up with a black background.
If you need any more help please contact support on 0161 414 1080 or email@example.com