CANDDi Streams are a mechanism for filtering Contacts based on their activity on the site (for example you can filter to find people who have been on your site 5 times or people who clicked through a specific referrer) This section contains details about how to use and create streams
- Changing default columns in list view and export of streams
- Sharing a Group of Streams with other CANDDi Users
- Building a Stream based on a Tag
- How do Tags and Streams work together?
- How to access and use the Streams Dashboard (Admin mode)
- How to Add or Edit Stream Groups
- Why can't my colleagues see the stream I created?
- Create a stream for an Adwords/PPC Campaign
- Create a stream not loading!
- Google PPC, SEO & Keywords
- How can I see the leads assigned to a particular user?
- How do I create a stream based on my email campaign name?
- How do I see who has visited a particular page in the last month?
- How to select contacts
- Make a stream to see who has downloaded a PDF
- See which Adwords/PPC campaign visitors came from
- Stream Visitors From Social Media
- What to do when a Stream is not part of Group